There are 5 balls – work, family, friends, health and spirit…
Thursday was not a good day. And when I say not a good day I mean it was the absolute pits. I’m talking the sort of day you only have once every few years, maybe. Some of you may never have felt like this but I’m fairly confident most people reading this can relate.
It’s a day when you have been feeling run down with the enormity of everything in your life. People around you may have noticed a change in your mood and attitude in the run up.
Now, the funny thing about it for me was that there was not one thing that I could put my finger on as the reason for how I was feeling, but I was truly lower than a snake’s belly on Thursday. Continue reading Baby’s First Kiss
- I’ve literally just dropped a rubber fish on the wee man’s head. He cried. What a shit dad!
- The Poo Monster has had gastroenteritis. This has been mostly unpleasant and a great source of stress/stink/vom throughout the week.
- I think I might have cracked how to do this twitter lark. Honestly, DM me for details. (Check me out with my DM – I’ve definitely cracked it #tweettweet)
- I have been learning the ways of the web. Mostly reading about the dark art that is affiliate marketing. Ooh get me and my fancy terminology.
- I have met some cracking people on twitter. @balddaddyblog being my new favourite person in the world – check out his blog!
P.S. The Wife has taken up hard gambling on the horses! Read all about it!
A long day at work for me. I drove home on autopilot forgetting any manoeuvres that I might actually have made, looking forward to seeing the wife and the little man. The Wife answers the door looking understandably tired; the little guy has Gastroenteritis which is causing him to blow out of both ends with impressive enthusiasm. He is creating scenes which make Hacksaw Ridge look like a 5* hotel. Anywho, she’s tired, as am I after being stuck behind car after car in the ‘rush hour’ (Slow down everyone! It’s not a race!). Much to my surprise, Babachops is curled up asleep on the sofa (he is sleeping a tonne with him being ill). The Wife asks me about my day. She is being treated to my usual grumblings about the wonderful world of education when I hear commentary on the TV. Continue reading The wife loves the horses
Who am I? Why are you reading this? Two legitimate questions that only seem to bring up more questions rather than answers. So, let’s get into this and see where we end up. Continue reading Daddy and The Poo Monster – An Intro