What the hell is happening?
The monster is over a year old now. It’s almost unacceptable to call him a baby anymore! He eats far too many quavers to still be a baby. I literally have no idea how all of a sudden he turned into a laughing, shouting, screaming, poking, falling, crawling, walking, picking, biting, sucking, throwing, hitting, hiding,not sleeping, hairy maniac of a boy.
He literally doesn’t stop. He is crackers. He looks sod all like his baby photos, doesn’t even resemble the same kid. This growing up lark is happening far too quickly. I need to slow him down! Any ideas?
The doctor tried injections the other day, that definitely did not chill him out…
Hope you are well.
There are 5 balls – work, family, friends, health and spirit…
Thursday was not a good day. And when I say not a good day I mean it was the absolute pits. I’m talking the sort of day you only have once every few years, maybe. Some of you may never have felt like this but I’m fairly confident most people reading this can relate.
It’s a day when you have been feeling run down with the enormity of everything in your life. People around you may have noticed a change in your mood and attitude in the run up.
Now, the funny thing about it for me was that there was not one thing that I could put my finger on as the reason for how I was feeling, but I was truly lower than a snake’s belly on Thursday. Continue reading Baby’s First Kiss
- I’ve literally just dropped a rubber fish on the wee man’s head. He cried. What a shit dad!
- The Poo Monster has had gastroenteritis. This has been mostly unpleasant and a great source of stress/stink/vom throughout the week.
- I think I might have cracked how to do this twitter lark. Honestly, DM me for details. (Check me out with my DM – I’ve definitely cracked it #tweettweet)
- I have been learning the ways of the web. Mostly reading about the dark art that is affiliate marketing. Ooh get me and my fancy terminology.
- I have met some cracking people on twitter. @balddaddyblog being my new favourite person in the world – check out his blog!
P.S. The Wife has taken up hard gambling on the horses! Read all about it!
Who am I? Why are you reading this? Two legitimate questions that only seem to bring up more questions rather than answers. So, let’s get into this and see where we end up. Continue reading Daddy and The Poo Monster – An Intro